About Ray Dobson Real Estate.
Ray Dobson returned to Shepparton in 1997 and opened his new real estate agency, Ray Dobson Real Estate.
He had an immediate impact in this area (predominately in the residential property side) due to using different selling and marketing methods to those generally employed by the existing local agents.
Refer to 'How do we differ' outlined below.
In August 2009 Ray retired and the business was purchased by Gerry O'Halloran, Principal/Director and Geoff Heap, Director/Sales Agent, who both worked with Ray in the business.
Although things have changed alot since then, to keep up with modern technology and customer needs/wants, fundamentally we retain the principals of putting our clients needs first.
How do we Differ?
1. We guarantee our service in writing.
2. We charge nothing unless our sellers are completely happy with our service and the price we achieved.
3. We have a 'NO SALE - NO CHARGE' policy so there are no upfront fees or charges.
4. We are contactable 7 days per week - 24 hours a day.
5. Our office is open until 7pm Monday to Saturday.
6. We conduct our buyer inspections by appointment only at a time best suited to the Buyer and Seller.